Don't Wish for it. Work for it.
Now that you have your 2017 goals in place.....
Is Your Fitness Plan Going As Well As You'd Like It To?
Are you Happy With Your Workouts and Nutrition Program?
Does your Program Bring Your Body and Life Into Better Balance?
Are You Feeling Less Stress?
Do you Have More Energy and Freedom Of Motion?
Are you Getting Stronger, and Noticing Positive Changes In Your Body?
If you've answered "NO" to any of these questions, maybe it's time to take another look at your fitness program, and seek the guidance of an experienced Certified Personal Trainer.
Find a trainer you trust, and can make a connection with. Look for a trainer who will listen to your goals and interests, and discuss any medical or physical concerns you have. After an assessment, your trainer will design the right program to meet your needs and goals.
With the right combination, you'll feel great and get amazing results!
I Started Fitness with Purpose personal training, in 2005. You will find a private, spacious 1000 square foot in-home private fitness training studio complete with state of the art equipment. You’ll get personal attention, a non-intimidating environment, and no distractions, crowds or high pressure sales!!!
My purpose as a personal fitness trainer is:
- To provide women with the knowledge and expertise in training the safest and most effective way possible for faster results.
- To offer fun work outs for private, partner & small group training with a variety of exercises and equipment.
- To provide a safe and clean environment in a private studio setting. All fitness training equipment is high quality and inspected regularly.
- To help women realize this is a lifestyle change. We take a look at all aspects of daily living: nutrition, activity, flexibility, strength, sleep and reduced stress. All are important in keeping fit and feeling your best.
- To maintain integrity and a focused committment to helping women in the pursuit of their fitness goals.
- To share the passion I’ve had for 35 years. To be physically fit and strong, age with grace, dignity and a zest for life!
"Thank you to Gale and Fitness with a Purpose for helping me to lose 35 lbs. and increase muscle mass since starting workouts with her in September. Gale challenges me with both cardio and weight work, which keeps me motivated to work hard and meet my goals. The philosophy for my weight loss is decreasing the input and increasing the output. I am now eating smaller portions of healthier food and exercising at least 4-5 days a week with a purpose. Getting fit has helped me in many different ways. Not only do I look great, I feel like a new man. I am stronger and able to move around with ease. Having umpired high school and summer softball for over 30 years, this is the first season that my muscles have not ached at all after the first couple of games. I am now wearing comfortable size 38 umpire slacks, down from tight 44 slacks and have emptied my closet of all 40 - 44 pants along with 2XL shirts. What a great feeling it is to be in shape, thanks to Gale and Fitness with a Purpose. (I also have to thank my Newfoundland dogs for pushing me to walk them 3-4 miles a day and my wife Katie for her encouragement!)"
- 2010 Washington State Natural Body Building Championships'
- 1st Place Masters 45+
- 1st Place Novice Bodybuilder
- 2011 NPC Vancouver USA National Body Building Championship
- 1st Place Open Women
- 2011 NAN BC National Columbia Classic Women’s Open Body Building Overall Champion
- Member of IDEA Health and Fitness Organization
Contact Me for More Info
I'm looking forward to working with you to design your customized fitness training program!